Next Sunday will be the amazing Barouk - Jezzine road bike ride, packed with gorgeous sceneries and historical attractions.
+ Open for 30 participants
+ Terrain: road
+ Distance: approx 45km
+ Level: medium (-) to medium (+)
Riders to have confidence on long steep descents and fair endurance on small climbs
7h00 a.m. - 7:25 a.m: Gathering at The Bike Kitchen - Beirut, Furn El Chebbak
**Have your breakfast at home as we will not stop along the way
7h30 a.m: Departure to Barouk by bus
9h00 a.m: Arrival to Barouk
9h30 a.m: Start of the ride (Barouk - Maasser Al Chouf - Khraibe - Bater all the way to Jezzine and ending in Bkassine)
**Several stops along the way**
**Bring your F&B**
2h30 p.m: End of the ride in Bkassine and bus transfer back to Beirut
5:30 p.m. Arrival to Beirut.
2- Who can join the ride?
+ Newbies with a fair endurance level and riding skills (balance, handling, confidence on long decesnt, etc.)
+ Skilled road bikers
3- What to bring:
**Backpack for your belongings (max weight 2.5kg), along with power bars and water
**Cycling gloves, sunglasses and windproof
**Bandana (in case you want to rent from us a helmet)
4- Services & fees :
Own bike: 45.000 LBP covering:
- Passengers transfer Beirut - Barouk - Jezzine - Beirut
- Bikes transfer Beirut - Barouk - Jezzine - Beirut
- Bus escort throughout the ride
- Cycling guides
**Add 15.000 LBP for bike rental
**We also rent road bikes (racing bikes) for 30.000 LBP
**Booking cancellation at the day of the ride will be charged 50% from the initial fee **
5- Booking :
- Full name
- Phone number
- Number of bicycles needed
Choose your bike size :
XS : 1.48 - 1.58m
S: 1.59 - 1.68m
M: 1.69 - 1.78m
L: 1.79 - 1.85m
XL: 1.86 - 1.90m
XXL : 1.91 - 1.95m
7- To know that:
- Participants under 18 are not allowed to ride unless they are accompanied by their parents or family member during the ride OR a signed paper + email by one of the parents permitting their children to participate.
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory, or else you are not permitted to ride
- Respecting the marshal’s regulations is essential to insure your safety and prevent any accident.
- Punctuality is a must, please be on time at the rally point.
This ride is covered by Commercial Insurance, our official and exclusive sponsor.