The PMI Lebanon is glad to announce that Dr. Cesar Jabr is the speaker for this month and will talk about the impact of Digital Transformation on Project Management and what does it take to align Leadership ‘laws’ into the process of influencing stakeholders. The session will be delivered on Thursday, December 28thth, 2017 at 6:30 PM in The Key ApartHotel Palais de Justice District, Corniche du Fleuve, Beirut, Lebanon.
Registration and refreshments are ready as of 6:00PM.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The session will be followed by a year end celebration event where we will also thank and appreciate all our volunteers and speakers who delivered talks during 2017. Please make sure to join us.
Talking Points & Agenda:
1. How to indicate digital transformations are happening?
2. Impact of Digital Transformation on traditional project mgmt.
3. Aligning project mgmt. principles with Digital Transformation initiatives to drive change
4. Planning for Digital transformation projects
5. Recommendations for DT adoptions and adaptations
By the end of the session you should have a better understanding of the importance of accepting and adapting to the erosion caused by digital transformation on the science and discipline of project management specifically through agile practices and product management.