Saturday, 2 April 2016
Saifi Urban Gardens Pasteur Street, behind "Coral" gas station
Discover the spectacular scenery and beautiful nature of Qadisha Valley, home to the first Christian monasteries of Lebanon, like you never did before. During the day, you will enjoy a 2.5 hour breathtaking loop hike through the valley, where you will visit six exquisite monasteries, one of them being normally closed to the public. On your way, you will relish a freshly prepared lunch bag with home-made manaouche, a boiled egg, two kinds of bread, jam, olives, and organic fruits & vegetables.
Interested to JOIN? Call, WhatsApp or email us for your registration: +961 (0)3 222 781 /
Your trip will include:
• Transportation from and to Beirut (Saifi Urban Gardens).
• A 2.5 hour guided loop hike.
• During your hike: a visit to the six hidden cave-churches and monasteries (Mar Elisha, Mar Antonios, Deir el Salib - a protected monastery, Saydet Shmoun, Mar Bahnam and Mar Sarkis)
• An freshly prepared on-the-go lunch bag with home-made manaouche, a boiled egg, two kinds of bread, jam, olives, and organic fruits & vegetables.
Price per person: 40 USD (including transportation, guides, entrance fees and lunch).
Saturday 2 April - Departure time: 9:00 am - Estimated return time: 6:30 pm.
Meeting time and point: 8:45 am at Cafe Em Nazih (Saifi Urban Gardens), Gemmayzeh.
What to bring: Water and a warm sweater or jacket.
Payment: In order to secure your booking, we kindly ask you to register and pay before Friday 1 April 12 am.
Payment can be performed by:
a) A bank transfer or deposit to Bank Audi to the below account, mentioning your name and your mobile number:
* TRAVELWISE SARL
* Account Number: 716594 - 461 - 07 - Hazmieh Branch
b) A cash payment at the TravelWise office (Jisr el Bacha main road/Sin el Fil, Abi Rached Center, 2nd floor).
c) A cash payment at the reception of Saifi Urban Gardens, Gemmayzeh (8am - 8pm).
d) A cash payment at the counter of cafe Mezyan, Hamra (11am - 5pm / ask for Munir Tuqan).
Participants that pay before Monday 28 March will get a Living Lebanon Guidebook for free :-)
For the tour to go ahead, we need a minimum of 15 people.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
Saskia & Georges
On this tour, our terms and conditions are applicable, see http://