Sunday, 14 June 2015
Open for 25 participants only
Date: Sunday the 14th of June 2015
Level: all levels
**This is a fun ride so we're circling at a low pace**
8h30 a.m – 8h55 a.m: rally point in Byblos, near Byblos Garden
9h00 a.m: departure to Batroun...
10h30 a.m. : arrival to Batroun, circling the old souk
11:00 a.m. - 1:55 p.m. :
+ beach time at Batroun's public beach
+ get your own F&B or you can have lunch at Colonel Beer which is 5 minutes away by bike from the beach.
2:00 p.m. - 2:55 p.m. : Gathering at Colonel Beer Batroun for a tasty crafted beer (optional, you can still enjoy the beach if you don't want to join the gathering)
3:00 p.m. : departure to Byblos
4:45 p.m. : end of the ride in Byblos
5:00 p.m.: departure to Beirut by cars
We will provide :
- Insurance (Commercial Insurance)
- Bicycle/helmet on site
- Cycling Marshals
- Escort car
If you have your own bicycle, you only pay 10$
Required information for bicycle reservation : (applicable for those who want to rent a bicycle)
- Full name
- Phone number
- Number of bicycles needed
Choose your bicycle size :
XS : 1.65 - 1.69m
S: 1.70 - 1.74m
M: 1.75 - 1.79m
L: 1.80 - 1.85m
XL: 1.86 - 1.90m
XXL : 1.91 - 1.95m
PS : in case of cancellation, kindly send a text message to the following number 03 12 66 75
For more info, kindly contact us on the following number: 03 12 66 75
To know that:
- Participants under 18 are not allowed to ride unless they are accompanied by their parents or family member during the ride OR a signed paper + email by one of the parents permitting their children to participate.
- Wearing a helmet is mandatory, or else you are not permitted to ride
- Respecting the marshal’s regulations is essential to insure your safety and prevent any accident.
- Punctuality is a must, please be on time at the rally point.
This ride is covered by Commercial Insurance, our official and exclusive sponsor.