Our weekly morning ride is an introduction for non-bikers to the cycling world. It allows you to experience the city's vibes and engage with Beirut's active cycling community.
Whether you are riding for recreation or sports, you will be enhancing your basic riding skills and developing your endurance.
1- Group Level:
Medium level, 25km:
Track: Furn El Chebbak - Badaro - Mathaf - Ras El Nabeh - Sodeco - Ashrafie - Monnot - DT - Hamra - Ain El Mrayse - DT - Gemayze - Mar Mikhael - Geitawi - Mar-Mitr - Sodeco - Mathaf - Adlie - Furn El Chebbak.
---Fair pace, short climbs, short brakes.
---Ride duration : approx 2h30min
7:30 a.m. - Gathering at The Bike Kitchen - Beirut,Furn El Chebbak
8:00 a.m. - Departure
10:30 a.m.: End of the ride at TBK, Furn El Chebbak
3- Quick Tips:
- Bring your ID
- Have 2L of water and power bars
- Bring a Bandana if you want to rent a helmet from the shop
4- Road regulations:
- Wearing a helmet and respecting road signs are mandatory
- Never bypass on the right of the cyclist in front of you
- Always keep some distance with the cyclist in front of you, as well as with parked cars on your right hand and sidewalks.
- Stay alert at road junctions and commit to the cycling marshals' instructions
- Don't text/talk on the phone while riding.
Own bike: 7.000 LBP
Bike rental: 20.000 LBP
Guiding and insurance are provided.
**We have a limited number of bikes for rent so it's essential to book yours**
**Our rides are covered by Commercial Insurance.