Saturday, 10 till Sunday, 11 December 2016
This year will be exceptional for Santa !
On 10th & 11th December 2016, Father Christmas will take a quick break … He will move his village from the North Pole to Badaro Main Street, where all of us are called to spend a remarkable car-free week end.
BADARO TRADERS COMMITTEE (BTC) welcomes you to join us in celebrating this wonderful season & to enjoy:
- Santa’s Village full of surprises, (don’t forget to take your free Photo with Santa)
- Ice Skating Arena, Igloo and the North Pole atmosphere,
- Parades and Mascots,
- Live music, dance and entertainment,
- Kids shows, live painting and games,
- Kids & Adults Competitions and Valuable awards,
- and amazing stands selling unique gifts and tasty Christmas Cookies.
Beside this Wonderful atmosphere… Wanna enjoy an appetizing Variety of Local & international Gastronomy ?
Don’t forget to visit the Restaurants & Pubs of Badaro Street and enjoy exceptional food and elegant nigh tlife. (Enjoy Christmas food now, Diet can wait till next year ?)
10th December (2pm to 11pm)
11th December (10am to 10pm)
The Main Badaro Street and some side ones
From Badaro traders Committee and OM2 to ALL ages
To Celebrate A Magical Christmas 2016 in a special way !
Waiting for you, to attend, Play, Celebrate and Live a Christmas Spirit -Badaro Edition.
& if you desire to be PART of our exhibitors, please call to book your area : 01- 390 020
01- 383 970
70- 184 482