Saturday, 22 October 2016
Oliver's Kitchen & Coffee Shop The Alleyway, Gemmayzeh, Gouraud Street, Beirut,
At FADE IN:, we're putting your creativity on high priority and we're here to help you get writing!
Join us to meet other creative-minded folks, talk about writing and creativity, storytelling and anything that comes with it.
Let's get to know each other a little better. Think, drink, eat, love, inspire and create.
What is Writer's Meetup?
A free networking event with writers from all over the city. Enthusiasts and professionals alike.
Who will be there?
- Professional screenwriters for film and TV
- Nadia Tabbara (founder of fadein) and her team of writers, who are currently hired to create the biggest-budget Lebanese TV series to date
- Published authors, short story writers and novelists, in both English and Arabic
- Editors of fiction
- Advertising coypwriters (creative concept, ads and campaigns)
- Poets & dreamers
- You - and your creative friends
Just bring a notebook, a pen, and an easy-going attitude. You will be surrounded by like-minded writers from all over the city, at Olivers, a space that welcomes your creativity with 50% literary cocktails and an open tub of beer for $12! Oh and, there's an amazing shop in the space Aaliya's Books!
Date: Saturday 22 October
***This is not a class - this is just an opportunity to schedule some REAL time for yourself and for your creativity. Because it's important and because you deserve it.
Questions, comments or jokes:
call 78 932 396
whatsapp 70 224 195
We’d love to hear from you!
Don't forget to RSVP!